Average cost of wedding rings in this year
For women, the average cost of ring is around $1,000, while for men it is around $500-600. What’s more, according to the American Bridal Bride Survey, the wedding ring most often spends 3% of entire wedding budget on average.
How much does an wedding ring cost?
The wedding ring market is extremely diverse and has many interesting options, prices also range from $200 to $2,000.
The cost of the product depends on:
- Subtleties of work, detailing.
- Jewelry material.
- Additional decorations (precious stones).
- Place of purchase.
Consider of the most popular rings from James Allen. А 14k gold ring costs $240-$250, while the same ring, but with pavé diamonds and a slightly modified design, already costs about $1,100 for a more harmonious look.
What is the budget for an Wedding ring?
The choice of such an important attribute of your wedding depends on your personal preferences, budget, the future owner of the ring, how he will treat it, on the preferences of the style and design of the product, material, etc.
An important question is whether there is an allergy to various alloys, for which the owner of the ring works, whether the ring will succumb to some kind of working influence.
5 Important Things to appreciate When Purchasing an Wedding Ring:
- Rings as one. In this case, you can choose rings with a similar design, with the same gemstones or in the same material. Many jewelry wedding rings brands offer interesting options. For example, Blue Nile has paired rapeseed for honeymooners.
- Wedding rings to match the engagement ring. Rings are usually the first choice when planning a wedding, so it’s important that they fit you perfectly. The cost varies from person to person based on preference. For example, your ring is made of white gold, it is desirable to choose a bracelet from white gold. Choose a simple strap without diamonds, or add diamonds to add more sparkle.
- Long exploitation. The wedding ring is worn every day, some don’t take it off in the shower, before going to bed, etc. It is very important to choose a quality ring so that it does not lose its appearance and does not break. 14k and 18k gold and platinum are the most popular and time-tested ring materials. 14-carat – the most durable, does not warp and scratches less. 18 carat gold is pure gold, sometimes needs cleaning and more severe damage, but is also quite durable. Platinum is the most expensive option, but also the most durable, the metal is very durable and beautiful, but sometimes it also needs care. Titanium and tungsten carbide are often used to make men’s wedding rings. Both materials are very durable and look impressive and unusual.
- Taste. How you feel about your ring is very important, you must be 100% satisfied with it. It all depends on your desires and taste; you can choose miniature products with a minimalist design or extravagant, brutal, massive products. It depends on your personal style. But do not forget that the wedding ring – symoolizes your love. Your overall wedding budget.
- An integral part of any purchase. Each newlywed distributes his own wedding budget and decides for himself what kind of rings they want and how much they are willing to spend on them. Discuss everything together, look through the many options and choose the one that is right for you.
The best women’s wedding rings
Women’s rings are very diverse: from simple miniature rings to designer, detailed rings. The material can also be very diverse.
Here are some decent options:
- Accent diamond rings by James Allen ($500).
- Blue Nile Baguette and Round Pavé diamond wedding rings ($500-$750).
- Riviera Pavé rings with Eternity sapphires and diamonds from Blue Nile ($750-1000).
- Pavé Crossover wedding bands Pavé Crossover wedding band ($1000+).
- Moissanite wedding bands, rings and sets
Best wedding rings for men
Depending on your budget, you can choose from a wide range of designs ranging from vintage to modern signature rings.
Some interesting suggestions for men:
- $400 or less – Blue Nile brushed and polished tungsten carbide wedding ring.
- $400-$800 James Allen Comfort Fit Flat White Gold wedding Ring.
- $800-$1200 Blue Nile matte platinum wedding ring.
- $1200+ Bicolor Paisley Blue Nile wedding Ring; Canal engraved vring by James Allen.
Choosing a ring is not an easy decision; it will be with you throughout your marriage and will be a symbol of your love and well-being. It is very important to choose a ring that will wear well and look good. When buying, you need to be 100% sure of the choice.