Solitaire Engagement Ring with Lab Grown Diamonds
Our collection of beautiful, ethical, and affordable lab-grown diamond engagement rings are handcrafted in Dallas using the finest recycled precious gold.
If you want to know which type of engagement rings is considered to be classy and out-of-time, we can definitely say it is a solitaire diamond ring. This type of jewelry is always in demand due to its perfect look, intensive sparkling and luxurious image lab diamond solitaire ring’s price.
But there is one little ‘but’ that makes this jewelry out of reach for many. It is the diamond solitaire ring’s price that can be incredibly high depending on qualities and 4Cs of a gem used in rings like that. Well, there is an alternative way on how to get a dream ring without extra losses. Just choose a solitaire ring with lab-grown diamond!
What Are Solitaire Lab-Grown Diamonds
These gemstones are looking similar to a real naturally mined diamond. They shine like a diamond, they have the same cut as diamonds have, they even have the same chemical structure. But they are not a creation of nature. It is human’s skills that created these gemstones.
Last two decades made lab-grown diamonds popular beyond their previous use in industry. Jewelers mentioned that working with such a clear and sophisticated gem is quite easy and jewelry made with lab-grown diamonds looks similarly to natural gems. Even an experienced expert in gemology couldn’t find the difference between artificial diamonds and natural ones without special equipment and testing protocols.
That is why these stones are quite popular now. They allow you getting a ring with big and flawless solitaire gem for a considerable price when you can’t afford a real gemstone.
Solitaire Diamond Rings
What are solitaire lab created diamond engagement rings? They embody traditions, first of all. This design is chosen by millions of people worldwide as an engagement ring. In this design, a ring has only one but considerable gemstone in the middle. Most often, such a model is presented to a girl when making an offer. After the wedding, the bride can take off her ring or wear the engagement accessory along with the wedding accessory. The types of rings with diamonds or other inserts are determined by the type of cut (round, marquise, emerald, cushion).
- Princess cut solitaire diamond ring is always a good idea as it looks gorgeous with its sparkling flashes of light created by lots of facets.
- The round-cut ring is also among the most popular as it is a perfect match when you need a thin ring with a small but expressive gemstone.
- Engagement rings with emerald cut look laconic as the number of facets for this cut is less than for round or princess one. But it is perfect if you want to show the clarity of a gem.
- Cushions and Pears are often used for creating engagement rings especially solid ones as these cuts are appropriate for big stones more than 2 carats.
When thinking what is the best setting for a solitaire diamond we can confidently say it is an engagement ring that will perfectly underline the beauty of a gemstone.
Classic Solitaire Engagement Rings
When it comes to design, lots of customers seek for a classical design of such a ring. What’s considered to be classics?
- A ring with a smooth thin shank.
- Made of yellow, rose or white gold.
- With a diamond set in the middle.
- Without additional decoration in the form of a sprinkling.
Of course, the size of such a ring matters.
For the engagement, it is necessary to find an accessory that will match both girl’s expectations and her palm’s shape. As usual, people choose among the following options:
- 1-carat diamond solitaires that look tiny but beautiful. They look good on a thin young palm and suit perfectly for a young girl.
- The 2-ct solitaire diamond ring is a universal solution that marks the generosity of a giver and the beauty of a girl.
- For brides who have already been married for the second marriage a 2.5-carat solitaire diamond ring will be a godsent as it looks more solid but does not fall in kitch.
- Weight of a gem from 3 to 5-carats solitaire diamond ring is extremely large and it can be a symbol of prosperity and chick. These types of rings look good on big palms.
These tips will come in handy when you ask what carat diamond should I get.
Solitaire Diamond Ring and Its Qualities
There are also some other qualities of a ring and its gem that should be considered when you are planning to buy a solitaire diamond ring.
- Choose the color first. Flawless colorless diamonds are classy but when you want to add a bit of extraordinary yellow or black options will be suitable.
- The cut matters. Diamonds, especially lab-grown can be cut into various shapes depending on their size, clarity, color. The most popular are round, pear, princess, emerald or heart-shaped cuts.
- Clarity of a gem is also meaningful. The higher it is the better the gemstone sparkles.
And it is the price that also matters. Perhaps, if you are not a multibillioner.
Cheap Diamond Solitaire Rings
Today you do not need to save money for years to buy a ring for your soul mate. Cheap rings with solitaire diamonds do exist! Here are some tips on how to get them.
- Buy a solitaire engagement ring online. Sometimes, jewelry shops set lower prices for their online stores as they do not have lots of expenses to sell items online.
- Choose a ring with a small diamond. Even a 1-carat ring can look splendid.
- Evaluate the beauty of lab-grown diamonds instead of natural stones. They are more than 10 times cheaper while looking similar.
WHERE TO BUY LAB GROWN DIAMOND SOLITAIRE ENGAGEMENT RING IN DALLAS TX?
Solitaire engagement rings with man made diamonds have their own sparkle and charm. Lab created diamond solitaire engagement rings are only gaining momentum in buying from new customers or those who own laboratory diamonds. In Dallas, Texas, you can come to our showroom and make sure you can find an solitaire engagement ring for your type of laboratory diamond. Our Dallas jewelry store is focused on selling engagement rings to fit any form of lab-made diamond, and you can be delighted with our selection and collection of engagement rings.
If you have not bought a lab diamond yet, then you can buy it from us and at the same time choose an solitaire engagement ring by its type, so that the laboratory diamond stands out against the background of a beautiful engagement ring! Also, you can order a custom engagement ring or solitaire engagement ring from us, if you have not chosen a diamond for the shape of the ring or you already have a diamond, but you want a unique engagement ring!