Joseph Asscher and Edward Asscher made a significant contribution in diamonds trends and industri . Edward Asscher – Joseph Asscher great-grandson of the legendary Joseph Asscher. His innovative research and development modified the shape to dramatically augment its brilliance. To this day, the Asscher-cut diamond maintains its iconic popularity in both stunning new jewelry and envious antique pieces.
Asscher cut diamonds guid: history, classifications, types
An Asscher Cut diamond is an octagonal diamond with a square shape and layered facets. This diamond cut is the first ever patented signature cut for stones.Cut Asher is a type of emerald cut that has the shape of a square and more tiers. The Asscher Cut features a deep pavilion and high crown—offering brilliance and its signature appeal. There are two types of Asscher Cuts. There’s the standard Asscher Cut and there’s the Royal Asscher Cut. Both were created by the Royal Asscher company.
The Royal Asscher Cut has a high crown and 74 facets – whereas the modern square-emerald cut, and the original Asscher both have 58 facets.
There are three types of Asscher-cut diamonds
- Royal Asscher-cut: features 74 facets and wide corners and is classified as octagonal.
- Classic Asscher-cut: features 58 facets and an exact 1.00 length-to-width ratio, and is classified as square in shape.
- Modern Asscher-cut: is most similar to a square emerald-cut, features 58 facets and has a more square shape. The shape is uniquely versatile with a stunning flair that suits both modern and vintage styles. Antique jewelry collectors and wearers alike love this shape for its Art Deco history and “Roaring Twenties” appeal.
4cs Asscher Diamonds cut
A diamond’s 4 C’s show the 4 main components of its beauty and structure: Color, Cut, Clarity and Carat. Is the color of diamonds important? Emerald Cuts have not traditional brilliance. They are cut for their clarity and lustre – so nothing is hidden. Sofia Lior jewelry experts recommend when buying an Emerald or Asscher cut that you buy a minimum of an H Color.
What is asscher lab grown diamond clarity? Asscher artificial diamonds beauty is to show the simple beauty of a pure and sharp stoune. When you try to choose Asher Cut always pay attention to VS2 purity inclusions floating in the Emerald or Asher Cut. Asscher’s emerald-cut simmilar on large transparent unobstructed window in the center of the stone. Any inclusion there will be clearly visible. If you try to find SI1 or SI2 Asscher or Emerald Cut, then you must make sure that the inclusion is not in the center of the stone. Sophia Lior experts recommend buying VS2 Clarity or better. Keep clarity VS2 for the best value.
Diamonds Degrees of purity SI2 and SI1 are generally not recommended by Dallas’ jewelers for stepped notches such as Asscher notches and emerald notches. Step cuts are not cut for their shine, so there is no decay of light to hide inclusions.
What is a Lab-created diamond, where you can buy lab grown diamonds in Dallas, Texas? Lab-grown diamonds are man-made diamonds that mirror the qualities and appearance of natural diamonds. These synthetic stones consist of carbon atom structures with the same chemical and visual characteristics of natural diamond crystal.
Celebrities which have the most expensive Asscher Cut engagement rings
- Chris Martin have a ring with asscher-cut diamond on a double-pavé band. This asscher-cut diamond was buy $90,000 in July 2016.
- James Matthews – is a British former professional racing drive. She was get large perfect Asscher-cut diamond surrounded by a cluster of smaller diamonds in July 2016 (cost: £200,000).
- Jessica Alba have a five-carat Asscher diamond engagement ring
- Zooey Deschanel’s – American actress, model, and singer-songwriter.. She have engagement ring from Death Cab For Cutie’s Ben Gibbard was a three-carat asscher cut diamond set in platinum.
Like any industry, the diamond industry is always evolving. This year, manufacturers and consumers alike should be prepared for the changes that the industry will undergo, largely because millennials will be taking over the customer base. Not sure what’s to come? Here’s everything you need to know about diamond industry trends in 2020.
Lab diamonds are sent to a gem lab that specializes in grading diamonds. The majority of these labs grade using the 4c’s (cut, clarity, color, and carat — more on those later), however, a select few use their own criteria.
Why Lab Created Diamonds?
Our lab diamonds are indistinguishable from mined diamonds of equivalent quality
DESIGN YOUR OWN ASSCHER DIAMOND ENGAGEMENT RING
Match A One-Of-A-Kind Diamond With One Of Our Unique Engagement Settings To Create A Timeless Asscher Lab Diamond Engagement Ring That Will Be Affordable and Beauty. Call us (214) 655-8822 to schedule a private appointment.