Side Stone Engagement Ring with Lab Grown Diamonds
Trying to find a ring for your engagement event is always a hard deal. As usual, it is gold jewelry that is presented to a soul mate when it comes to marriage. Besides its golden origin, an engagement ring can be of very versatile design, and it can be as without stones at all so with them. The number of gems can vary as fashion changes. Some time ago, it was a solitaire ring that was a must and nothing else was accepted. But today there are much more things to choose. For example, side-stone rings are also popular as they allow to present your beloved one more than one diamond in a piece of jewelry. And it’s fashionable to choose not a real diamond but its lab-grown analog today. So, let’s see what are side-stone rings with lab-grown diamonds and what kinds of this jewelry you can buy today.
Engagement Rings With Center Stone Included
Even in times, when traditions were ruling the world, and center stone engagement ring was obligatory, options with multiple gems were also in fashion. As usual, they were of three gems with one central of a bigger size. Other stones were smaller, but there was also an option with three stones of an equal size placed in a row in the middle of a ring.
One more option was side stones lab created diamond engagement rings and central gem that was not a diamond but an emerald or a taupe with smaller diamonds by its sides. Quantity of stones surrounding could vary from only two of them to dozen or even more. Depending on a ring’s width, side stones can also be placed in a single row or in a few raws on it.
Engagement ring with center stone included are looking luxurious and chick as it always attracts attention with their center gem. Especially, if it is a clearwater diamond of 2+ carats.
What Are the Most Useful Shapes With Side Stone
Let’s start with gems choice. It’s not a must to get diamond in a ring for a special event of declarations of love. Be sure, other kinds of gemstones look sometimes even brighter and exquisite. For example, you can prefer a diamond ring with emerald side stones to make a ring something special for you. Some people choose stones that match their future spouse’s eyes color: an emerald for green-eyed girls, a sapphire for a blue-eyed woman or a taupe for dark-eyed lover. Even more, no one can ban you from choosing other colorful gems for your ring. Especially if you are inspired by Art-Deco traditions when choosing its design.
As for the shape of a ring, here are also lots of opportunities to choose. It can be solid or openwork made of golden wire. Even solid options can have also engravements or notches on it. As for the gem’s shape, here are also lots of variants. If it is a center stone ring with side stones, it could be of various shapes.
- Oval engagement ring with side stones is a good idea for a girl with long fingers. Its other stones can also be of oval cut or of a more traditional round cut if they are less than a 1-carat size.
- Princess cut engagement ring with side stones looks fabulous due to its exquisite shine and protuberant look of a central stone. For princess cut engagement rings with side stones, it is also appropriate to make side stones of a princess cut to look harmonious ensemble.
- Emerald cut for a side-stone ring can also work cool. It is one of the most common types for a ring specified for engagement, especially if the central gemstone is of green or white color.
- Round engagement rings are conventional. So to choose it for a side-stone ring is also a brilliant idea.
There are no strict rules about the shapes of a side stone engagement ring. You are welcome to choose it to your taste as there are lots of designs offered by jewelers. And to make a real deluxe present to your loved one, you can go further and buy a halo engagement ring with side stones.
Types of Engagement Rings With Side Stones
What about types of engagement rings with more than one stone in them? There are also a variety of options available. As we’ve talked about a solitaire engagement ring with side stones earlier, you may choose it to make a chick present to your future wife. If this type of design seems too pretentious for you, here are some tips to choose the more laconic design.
- A pave ring with raws of side stones is on the top today. It looks gorgeous and the number of gems on it could be of a couple of dozens. It is especially suitable for lab-grown diamonds jewelry as it looks like a million dollars but costs much cheaper.
- 3 stone engagement rings with side stones are classy but not old-fashion. As they are common, this choice is appropriate for those who adhere to traditions.
- Exclusive-design rings are also a good choice. They will attract attention with their outstanding shape and the glance of gems in them. You even do not need to buy something extraordinary like futuristic design, just take a look at cushion-cut with side stones. You’ll be surprised by how exclusive it looks.
Side Stone Engagement Ring Settings
So, when you’ve decided with pecularities of a ring and the number of its gemstones, let’s think out where to get it. We’ll give you a piece of advice about that. If you want to get an exclusive piece of jewelry for an affordable price, choose a setting with lab-grown diamonds. They are equal to natural ones having even more intensive shine and sparkles. Even an expert can hardly define which diamond is a lab-grown. So you can pay for it less and get the same quality. And the money you save you can spend on something pleasant for your couple.
Where to buy such a ring? The answer is quite simple. Today, there are lots of jewelry stores providing their customers with high-quality pieces of jewelry with lab-grown diamonds of every size and shape you are interested in. To prove it, you are welcome to visit our Sofia Lior online store. Evaluate the perfect shining of diamonds in our engagement rings available in stock.
Find and buy the side stone engagement rings in Sofia Lior shop
Find the diamond engagement ring or bridal set of her dreams from our selection of designer styles.