Trying to find a ring for your engagement event is always a hard deal. As usual, it is gold jewelry that is presented to a soul mate when it comes to marriage. Besides its golden origin, an engagement ring can be of very versatile design, and it can be made either without stones at all or with them. The number of gems can vary as fashion changes. Some time ago, a solitaire ring was a must, and nothing else was accepted. But today there are much more things to choose from. For example, side-stone engagement rings are also popular, as they allow you to present your beloved with more than one diamond in a piece of jewelry. And it’s fashionable to choose not a natural diamond but its lab grown analog today. So, let’s see what are side stone diamond rings with lab-grown diamonds and what kinds of this jewelry you can buy today.
Side Stone diamond Rings With A Center Stone
Even in times when traditions were ruling the world and a center stone engagement ring was obligatory, options with multiple gems were also in fashion. As usual, they were of three gems, with one central gem of a bigger size. Other stones were smaller, but there was also an option with three stones of equal size placed in a row in the middle of a ring.
One more option was side stones with lab created diamond engagement rings and a central gem that was not a diamond but an emerald or a taupe with smaller diamonds by its sides. The quantity of stones surrounding the hole could vary from only two to a dozen or even more. Depending on a ring’s width, side stones can also be placed in a single row or in a few rows.
Engagement rings with a center stone look luxurious and chic because their center gem always draws attention. Especially if it is a clear-water diamond of 2 carats.
What Are the Most Popular Shapes With Side Stone Engagement rings?
Let’s start with gem’s choice. It’s not a must to get a diamond in a ring for a special event or a declaration of love. Be sure, other kinds of gemstones sometimes look even brighter and more exquisite. For example, you can prefer a diamond ring with emerald side stones to make the ring something special for you. Some people choose stones that match their future spouse’s eye color: an emerald for green-eyed girls, a sapphire for a blue-eyed woman, or a taupe for a dark-eyed lover. Even more, no one can stop you from choosing other colorful gems for your ring. Especially if you are inspired by Art Deco traditions when deciding its design.
As for the shape of a ring, there are also lots of options from which to choose. It can be solid or open-worked and made of golden wire. Even solid options can also have engravings or notches on them. As for the gem’s shape, there are also lots of variants. If it is a center stone ring with diamonds on the side stones, it could be of various shapes.
- An oval engagement ring with accent stones is a good idea for a girl with long fingers. Its other stones can also be of an oval cut or of a more traditional round cut if they are less than 1 carat in size.
- A princess cut engagement ring with accent stones looks fabulous due to its exquisite shine and the protuberant look of its central stone. For princess-cut engagement rings with side stones, it is also appropriate to make the side stones of a princess-cut look harmonious as an ensemble.
- Emerald cut for side stone diamond rings can also work well. It is one of the most common types of rings specified for engagement, especially if the central gemstone is of a green or white color.
- A round diamond engagement ring with side diamonds is conventional. So to choose it for a side-stone ring is also a brilliant idea.
- Marquise-style side stone engagement rings are perfect for those who want to stand out from the crowd. These rings are suitable for those who choose new styles of rings.
There are no strict rules about the shapes of side stone engagement rings. You are welcome to choose it to your taste as there are lots of designs offered by jewelers. And to make a really deluxe present for your loved one, you can go further and buy a halo engagement ring with side stones.
Types of Side Stone Engagement Rings
What about engagement rings with more than one stone in them? There are also a variety of options available. As we’ve talked about a solitaire engagement ring with side stones earlier, you may choose it to make a chick present to your future wife. If this type of design seems too pretentious for you, here are some tips for choosing a more laconic style:
- A pave ring with diamonds on the side stones is on the top today. It looks gorgeous, and the number of gems on it could be a couple of dozens. It is especially suitable for lab-grown diamond jewelry, as it looks like a million dollars but costs much less.
- 3 stone engagement rings with side stones are classy but not old-fashioned. As they are common, this choice is appropriate for those who adhere to traditions.
- Exclusive-design rings are also a good choice. They will attract attention with their outstanding shape and the glimpse of gems in them. You even do not need to buy something extraordinary like a futuristic design. Just take a look at cushion-cut jewelry with side stones. You’ll be surprised by how exclusive it looks.
Side Stone Engagement Ring Settings
So, when you’ve decided on the peculiarities of a ring and the number of its gemstones, let’s think about where to get it. We’ll give you some advice about that. If you want to get an exclusive piece of jewelry for an affordable price, choose a setting with lab-grown diamonds. They are equal to natural ones, having even more intense shine and sparkle. Even an expert can hardly define which diamond is lab-grown. So you can pay less for it and get the same quality. And with the money you save, you can spend it on something pleasant for your couple.
Where can I buy such a side stone ring? The answer is quite simple. Today, there are lots of jewelry stores providing their customers with high-quality pieces of jewelry with lab-grown diamonds of every size and shape they are interested in. To prove it, you are welcome to visit our Sofia Lior online store. Evaluate the perfect shine of diamonds in our engagement rings available in stock.
WHERE TO BUY LAB GROWN DIAMOND SIDE STONE ENGAGEMENT RINGS IN DALLAS, TX?
Side stone engagement rings with man-made diamonds have their own sparkle and charm. Lab created diamond side stone engagement rings are only gaining momentum with new customers or those who own laboratory diamonds. In Dallas, Texas, you can come to our showroom and make sure you can find a side stone engagement ring for your type of laboratory diamond. Our Dallas jewelry store is focused on selling engagement rings to fit any form of lab-grown diamond, and you can be delighted with our selection and collection of engagement rings.
If you have not bought a lab-grown diamond yet, then you can buy one from us and at the same time choose a side stone engagement ring by its type. So that the laboratory diamond stands out against the background of a beautiful engagement ring! Also, you can order a custom engagement ring or the best side stone engagement rings from us! If you have not decided on a diamond for the shape of the ring, or you already have a diamond, but you want a unique engagement ring!