Three-Stone Engagement Ring with Lab Grown Diamonds
In the era when all kinds of jewelry may seem casual and everyone seeks for something very special to present to beloved one as a sign of love, non-standard jewelry is on the top. This term refers not only to creepy postmodern or futuristic items that are shown on the haute-couture catwalks but to quite classy jewelry made from non-standard materials. For example, from lab-grown diamonds instead of natural gems.
Today, let’s compare one of the most popular kinds of gold jewelry that is a three-stone engagement ring with its analog accompanied by lab-created diamonds. And to start with, let’s get through the three-stone lab created engagement rings meaning.
This design is traditional as it is common almost in every European country and in the New World too. The presence of three stones is undoubtedly a good sign. The three diamonds are associated with three times of your relationship as they started in past, continue today and will last in future.
One more thing you should know about a 3-stone engagement ring with diamonds is the power of a diamond itself.
The diamond itself is a symbol of purity, integrity and consistency. The ancient Greeks believed that diamonds were the tears of the gods, while the Romans considered them to be fallen stars. Italians were the first to decorate wedding rings with diamonds. At first, these were signet rings with the family coat of arms, which noble aristocrats presented to their chosen ones as a sign that they were adopted into the family. Gradually, the engagement rings that are well known to us began to be adorned with diamonds. Eastern peoples believe that a couple who choose a diamond for their rings will be endowed with a happy and long joint destiny, and any troubles will be endured with enviable courage. And all these features are true not only for a 3-stone diamond ring made of naturally-mined gems but for lab-grown diamonds too.
So we can definitely say that a three-stone diamond engagement ring is always a good idea for a present for such a heartwarming date as engagement.
Three Stone Engagement Ring Designs
Three stones in one ring at once is a good idea not only because of their value. It is also an opportunity to experiment freely with the design of such rings. Here are just a few examples of original and popular three-stone engagement ring designs.
- The classic version is three identical diamonds arranged horizontally in a thin gold ring in the very center. This format is ideal for fragile and young girls, moreover, such a ring looks stylish and luxurious. Small stones are often used for this design, up to 1 carat in weight. However, in the case of laboratory-grown diamonds, you can also choose larger stones, fancy color or unusual cut.
- Rings with a large solitaire stone and two smaller stones on the sides are also classic wedding ring designs. It allows you to use different types and sizes of stones in one product. For example, you can experiment with combinations of blue sapphires and clearwater diamond or diamonds and emeralds. But rings with only diamonds in this design will look also beautiful and somewhat vintage.
- Contemporary styles of jewelry are laconic and original. And in this respect, an interesting solution would be a wide industrial style ring with three stones located at equal distances from each other. Another original way to make these custom three stone rings is to place stones on the inside of the ring. So you get a ring with a secret, and the outer part can be chosen from a combination of different types of metal or with engraving and enamel inserts.
- It is not at all necessary for a wedding ring to place all three stones in only one horizontal plane. They can be made part of an exquisite composition – for example, they can be placed as the core of a cute gold flower, decorating fragile golden butterfly wings, or even included in an unusual abstract shape that adorns the ring – and this is also a worthy option for an engagement ring, and even very original.
You can come up with design options yourself or look in catalogs of jewelers.
Another good tip: admire the various vintage jewelry or exclusive pieces made for celebrities. You can repeat their ideas when ordering a ring, and the inclusion of lab-grown diamonds will make such a piece of jewelry affordable.
Benefits of a 3-Stone Lab Diamond Engagement Rings
Of course, such rings have many advantages. And we will now list which ones play the most important role.
- Three stones can be positioned differently on the ring at once (take a look at our design ideas above).
- These rings look quite traditional, which means that your grandmother will definitely approve of it.
- At the same time, they are also very luxurious, because three diamonds are always more luxurious than one!
- By using more affordable lab-grown diamonds, you can opt for larger stones rather than being limited to miniature diamonds.
- Likewise, the quality of stones grown in the laboratory is always higher than that of natural stones. They are more transparent, have fewer inclusions, and their color is higher on the color scale for diamonds. In general, according to 4Cs, they definitely beat natural stones.
- In addition, such rings can be considered truly eco-friendly because the process of making laboratory-grown diamonds does not harm the environment, does not use low-paid labor and does not contribute to atmospheric pollution.
- Visually distinguishing a laboratory-grown diamond from a natural one is hard. Neither Paris Hilton nor some bridesmaid can differ it from a snaturally mined stone. Even the most experienced jeweler can’t do this. Differences can be found only if you conduct laboratory experiments, use multiple increase, well, or find a price tag on your ring.
So, there are many advantages to rings with three stones, and this only adds to their popularity.
What Is the Most Useful Shapes with Three Stone?
Now let’s talk about the most interesting: what shape and cut to choose for rings with three stones? To begin with, for diamonds, in general, different types of cuts are used, from the conventional Princess or Round to the laconic Emerald, the stylish Cushion or the fancy Marquise. Therefore, in terms of shape, such rings can be very different.
- An oval three stone engagement ring with a large oval diamond in the center is a good choice for long fingers. It can be combined with a very thin, almost invisible rim, or, on the contrary, choose a larger ring.
- Three stone round engagement ring – classic is classic. Three identical round stones or one larger in the center (perhaps even several times larger) look good on any girl.
- Three stone emerald cut engagement ring. If you watched the movie, Curly Sue, as a child, you are definitely familiar with such a cut – this is the ring the film’s heroine had. And it still inspires many to choose just such a cut.
- Three stone princess cut engagement ring looks incredibly fancy. This cut will truly make your darling a princess, and nothing else.
- Three stone pear engagement ring. Diamonds in the shape of pear are spectacular but more provocative because such a cut is rarely used for small stones, which means that there will be a large solitaire in the heart of the ring, which the girl will have to match.
- The three-stone cushion cut engagement ring is no less exotic but it is quite suitable for engagement rings. Similar rectangular shape to Emerald, but much more facets make such stones especially exquisite. They are great for vintage jewelry and vintage style rings.
- Three stone pave engagement ring is minimalism and at the same time very beautiful shine. It is the location of the pave that is on the crest of fame today, and such rings will cause unequivocal delight.
Choosing a unique three stone engagement ring isn’t too difficult thanks to the many cuts and designs, so just get creative and you’ll find the best for you.
Can an Engagement Ring Be Gold? Type of Gold
If we are talking about traditions, then 30 years ago a ring not made of gold would have been a challenge to society. But today the best metal for an engagement ring can be different. Let’s start with the fact that for diamonds, metal it is just a frame, and the stones themselves are perfectly combined with different types of metals.
Which is the best to choose from engagement ring metals today?
– Classic yellow gold is always in fashion. And three stone engagement ring yellow gold is a win-win option.
– The exquisite white gold three stone engagement ring looks very stylish on dark skin.
– Three stone rose gold engagement ring looks poetic and fashionable because this metal is very popular.
– Platinum is not a cheap metal, but it looks cosmic, especially in modern designs.
– Silver should not be discounted either, because it can look very aesthetically pleasing, and the cost of such a ring is very affordable.
– Titanium today is also a suitable material, although it is difficult to call it precious products.
Whichever option you choose, the main thing is that the design and size of the ring fit your bride.
FIND AND BUY THE THREE- STONE DIAMOND ENGAGEMENT RINGS ONLINE
ALSO OF INTEREST
LAB DIAMONDS ENGAGEMENT RINGS – AN INTERESTING SOLUTION AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE
From promise rings to anniversary bands, to stunning colorful diamonds, browse these romantic & timeless styles to find the perfect one for your special occasion.
5 CLASSIC ENGAGEMENT RINGS THAT WILL NEVER GO OUT OF STYLE
Choosing engagement ring is really important. Classic Engagement rings with Grow Lab Diamonds can help you create your personal engagement ring styles for 2020 that suits your needs.
How to Find Her Ring Size
Moissanite is a rare jewel. A Brief History of moissanite dates back to the fall of the meteorite The amount of this beautiful diamond-shine mineral is negligible in nature.