Unique Engagement Ring with Lab Grown Diamonds
Our collection of beautiful, ethical, and affordable lab-grown diamond engagement rings are handcrafted in Dallas using the finest recycled precious gold.
Everyone wants to be unique. It is quite essential as all of us strives to show our individuality to other people. And the best way on how to do this is to choose extraordinary clothes, accessories, hairstyle and jewelry. About the last option, it’s necessary to talk in more details. Especially when it comes to buying an engagement ring. What are the most unique engagement rings? How to choose them? Where to buy them? Let’s get it through.
First of all, today you are welcome to choose an engagement ring of the style and design you are admiring as there are no strict rules about how should a ring look to be presented as a gift to your future wife. And it’s quite often when couples want to get a unique engagement ring that will show their feelings in a very special way.
Among these options, there are three main directions that you can follow:
- A unique diamond engagement ring that will be both traditional and up-to-date. You can choose a halo ring or a pave option as they are trendy and not so widespread as solitaires or three-stoned rings. Or just look at the samples where diamonds are combined with engravings or openwork weaving.
- Unique non-diamond engagement rings are also a good idea. There are lots of wonderful gemstones that will amazingly decorate your ring. Starting with sapphires or taupes up to semiprecious stones that look extraordinarily special.
- Rings without gems at all are also trendy. There are lots of modern trends in jewelry like rings of combined metals, rings with engravements, rings in art-nouveau style or of minimalistic design.
How Do I Find a Unique Engagement Ring with Synthetic Diamonds?
Finding a unique ring can be difficult. Sometimes for this, you have to go around more than a dozen jewelry stores, study many catalogs, or look for a jeweler-designer who is ready to study your requests, create a sketch and make an author’s ring. But all this is fraught with the loss of time and, of course, money.
If you are looking for such a unique piece of jewelry in Dallas, we suggest you consider a unique design using laboratory-grown diamonds. This is an unusual solution, which, moreover, will cost you much less than natural stones. For example, Sofia Lior presents such unique rings in a variety of designs. In addition, Sofia Lior jewelers can custom design for you at the best price
What Is the Most Useful Shapes with Unique Rings?
If we are considering rings with diamonds or other stones, then here you will find a wide range of options, and even the most traditional ones can be made original and give unique features:
– A unique solitaire engagement ring is classic. But it can also be unusual, for example, if you choose an extraordinary stone size or an unusual cut. For example, order a ring with a pear-cut diamond of an unusual shade.
– A unique three stone engagement ring is also quite possible because you can choose the size of the stones, their arrangement. Do not limit yourself to the usual arrangement of stones in a row – make them the center of an unusual composition, for example, an abstract pattern, ethnic ornament or an unusual three-dimensional object. – A flower, an insect, a geometric figure.
– A unique side-stone engagement ring is a trending design. An off-center stone always looks original.
– A unique pave engagement ring is no less popular. And here you can experiment with both the size of the pavé diamonds and the number of rows. Just deviate from the principle of straight lines and choose a ring with a pavé located in curved patterns or diagonally.
– A unique halo engagement ring is also quite an interesting option. The halo effect makes the stone bigger and more visible, especially if it is of a non-standard type or color.
– A unique vintage engagement ring is a godsend for lovers of antiques. We advise you to pay attention to the design in the spirit of art deco, Victorian jewelry, or in the style of the 20s.
Which Gold Is Best for Engagement Rings with Lab-Created Diamonds?
When it comes to choosing a metal for a unique ring, we recommend starting with regular yellow gold. It is universal and fits all designs without exception. If the unique yellow gold engagement ring seemed too boring to you, try to consider the same design as a unique white gold engagement ring or of pink metal – rose gold looks gentle and gorgeous.
How to Buy Unique Engagement Rings Online
Not everyone loves shopping, that’s a fact. Why not choose an engagement ring online? Moreover, today many jewelry stores offer their online catalogs. If you are interested in exclusives, take a look at the Sofia Lior store website – it contains hundreds of unique designs using high-quality lab-grown diamonds.
Finding an engagement ring is a responsible business. And it is very important for it to meet your personal criteria of beauty and aesthetics, follow the style that the girl who is intended for the ring has chosen for herself, and also it is essential for the ring to be unusual. After all, no one wants to flaunt exactly the same jewelry as hundreds of other happy brides. Therefore, take our advice as a basis, and let your purchase be the beginning of a long and happy marriage.
Recently purchased Engagement Rings
Find the diamond engagement ring or bridal set of her dreams from our selection of designer styles.
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
ALSO OF INTEREST
5 CLASSIC ENGAGEMENT RINGS THAT WILL NEVER GO OUT OF STYLE
Choosing engagement ring is really important. Classic Engagement rings with Grow Lab Diamonds can help you create your personal engagement ring styles for 2020
WHAT IS BETTER MOISSANITE OR DIAMOND?
What is better moissanite vs diamond? Of course, everyone has their own choice, depending on individual preferences.
LAB CREATED DIAMONDS – IS IT WORTH BUYING SUCH A DIAMOND?
As you know, diamond is the most durable of precious stones, nature spends at least several thousand years on its creation. Only in the 14th century, scientists and jewelers learned how to cut diamonds